Art. 519.1005. IMPERIAL ULTRACARB CERAMIC CARTRIDGE
FOR STERIL, BIG 10" AND BRASS 10" FILTERS
99.99% pure bacteriological water.
IMPERIAL ULTRACARB is a ceramic cartridge with active charcoal. The ceramic cartridge performs a mechanical microfiltration thanks to the porous ceramic structure. Ceramic also contains special silver compounds that make the cartridge self-sterilizing. The active charcoal inside the cartridge improves the taste of water by removing harmful chemical compounds such as chlorine, atrazine, phenols, lindane ... and reduces the toxic lead concentration to 150 ppb for about 6 months.
Bacteria removal down to 0,9 µm included:
- Absolute filtration rating at 99,99% efficiency: 0,9 µm
- Nominal filtration at 90,00%: 0,5 µm
- Working temperature range: 5 - 38 °C
- Working PH range: 5,5 - 9,5
- Recommended flow rate for optimum efficiency Lt/min: 0.5