Our manual water softeners are studied right down to the smallest details, safe and simple to operate.
They are used to soften drinking water; making it lighter; or to eliminate scale, the source of severe problems in pipes,thus avoiding encrustation. The advantages of using this appliance include better performance of irons, boilers, water heaters etc.
- Manual water softeners are available in two different versions: the traditional one with two ball taps, one at water input and one at output, and the new By-Pass range with a single valve, allowing the supply of water for use even during regeneration.
- Both versions are available in four different sizes: L8, L12, L16, L20.
- The parts of the cylinder and the cover are made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- The cover is composed of two independent parts to allow convenient and safe opening and closing of the water softener.
- The filters, located inside the cylinder, are positioned in such a way as to make maximum use of the resin that they contain.
- Synthetic discs are fitted in the output filter to ensure optimum filtering of the output water..
- With the traditional model the taps are available with 3/8 or 3/4 fittings or with a hostel fitting.
- The By-Pass model has 3/8 fittings with the possibility of connecting them at 3/4.
- The By-Pass valve allows washing in counter current.
- Both models must be feeded with drinking water, at a temperature between 5° and 25° C, at a max pressure of 8 bars and with a maximum total hardenss of 90° f (French degrees).
- The flow rates for both versions are: L8 300 lt/h; L12 350lt/h; L16 400 lt/h; L20 500lt/h.
- The resin used is specifically intended for softening and complies with the regulations for foodstuffs.
- Caution: for regeneration, use only NaCl (cooking salt).